Integrating Technology with Security
Technical services form part of our capability to deliver project management support.
MRC has a team of security consultants to survey and assess all technical aspects of security including surveillance and intruder systems for static and mobile requirements. Some examples of completed and ongoing projects are:
- Complete survey of the Access Control, IDS and CCTV systems for the BBC in London.
- Installation of wireless motion intruder detection for Murphy Pipelines in Herefordshire linked to the Operations Room and Mobile Patrol pager systems.
- Detection system installed on vital equipment in remote locations alerting through GSM pager systems.
- Installation of GPS Tracking systems for a clients VIP Fleet in Central London for ‘real time monitoring’ by the Close Protection Team on-line.
- Completed a security review for a College in Essex including an assessment of how to cost effectively enhance their current CCTV and IDS for integration into a response and guarding system.
- Completed IED and VBIED mitigation surveys and site risk assessments for varying clients. These related to both physical aspects of building design and technical aspects of security and systems.
Technical Surveillance and Counter Measures Capability (TSCM)
- Full Technical Surveillance Counter Measure Service.
- Technical and Physical Search (‘sweeps’).
- Full audit of physical and technical (IDS, Access Control, CCTV) security.
- Covert and overt system penetration testing.
- Evaluation of perimeter and internal security.