Personnel, Asset and Property Protection
MRC provide a variety of Guarding and Asset Protection services in a number of sectors including Critical National Infrastructure, Construction, Industry, Private Estates, Natural Resources and Special Events. On any guarding deployment there is a focus on the quality and the welfare of the people we provide. We ensure that all our processes and procedures adhere to BS7858:2006 (Screening of security staff), BS7499:2007 (Static site guarding and mobile patrol services) and BS8406:2003 (Event stewarding and crowd safety services).
Minimal Risk Consultancy Ltd holds SIA approved contractor status for the provision of Security Guarding services.
To enhance our service and improve safety we offer a live-time tracking and lone worker system for our patrol vehicles and officers.
To support officers on site we ensure that each site is regularly visited by Senior Management and that regular audit and assessment on site takes place. Each team is supported with a detailed set of site procedures, specific instructions and pre-deployment training as required. Each member of a guarding deployment is issued with our Pocket Book, Working Safely and Securely, detailing our procedures, commitment to quality and outlining general good practice and operational requirements for their duties. Out of hours our teams are supported by our 24/7 Crisis Link service and our 24/7 Control Room so they or the client can always contact the Duty Manager if required.
- Focus on safety, quality and welfare.
- SIA Approved Contractor for Security Guarding.
- SAFEcontractor Approved Company.
- Flexible solutions for the short and longer term deployment.
- All uniform and PPE is supplied and can be branded as desired by the client.
- Vehicles and communications equipment are provided at cost and can be deployed on even short term projects with client branding.
- Real time tracking system with lone worker protection.
- Access to our 24/7 Crisis Link service for clients and our officers on task.
- Site surveys and briefing documents are produced for each deployment.
- Support and backup from our established Recruitment Management System; to cover holidays, additional deployments and enable surge capacity.
Click to read our Asset Protection page.